Pages listed here are outdated, but I’ve kept a copy for historical reference.
- Using Witchvox, a walkthrough
- Ways you learn best (revision in process)
- Think about whether online conversations are a good fit for you.
- Learning to ask smart questions : a longer guide to asking better questions and helping people give you better answers (especially useful if you want to ask for help online.)
- Ethics (old version)
As of summer 2020 I’m doing a major revamp of this section, both because the methods of connecting with other Pagans have changed a fair bit, and because of the impact of the Coronavirus. You can find the older versions of these pages below.
- Finding Pagan groups : advice for finding other Pagans in person (both small groups and larger events)
- Questions to ask yourself when considering your options : a list.
- No options nearby? Consider these possible places to look.
- What matters about group structure : not always the things you think.
- Learning about a group or event : ways to find out information.
- What to wear : advice on what to wear for public events including rituals.
- Potluck choices : need to bring a potluck dish? Here’s advice for some good items.
- Going to a public event : what you might expect and what you might like to bring.
- Open rituals : specific advice for attending public rituals.
Last updated July 2020