Many people have situations which mean they need to adapt common practices or approaches to work for their life. This page collects ideas on how you can do that for different needs.
- Finding time and space : if either of these are limited for you, here are some ideas to make the most of what you have.
- What time and money are needed? A look at common expectations and how to balance them.
- Children and public events : things to consider.
Accessibility and ongoing conditions:
- Accessibility : questions to consider about accessibility needs in group ritual for a number of common situations.
- Chronic illness and Pagan practice : ideas for sustainable meaningful practices.
- Covens and a potential pandemic: Considerations when contagious disease is more of a factor.
- Mental health and Paganism: things to consider
- Incense and alternatives : some options for incense and allergies
- Navigating events if you have triggers or other specific concerns around particular situations.
- For those under 18 (or 21) : options if you can’t join a group (and a bit about why age limits for groups are a thing.)