I have a number of resources available for people who are looking for groups, teaching, or more ways to learn.
The most extensive is my Seeking site, which has over 120 articles on various topics, aimed at people who are getting started learning about Paganism and religious witchcraft. Here are a few highlights:
- People use the term Wicca in a variety of different ways – and it can make a big difference when you’re looking at groups).
- What’s the difference between solo and group work?
- Types of groups in the Pagan community
- Groups and safety concerns (tips on initial interactions)
- Looking for teachers versus looking for groups.
- CARE: Conscious Evaluation of Religious Environments, a method for evaluating group practices and safety.
- What groups look for in potential members.
- If your email goes unanswered – some things that can improve responses.
There are a number of other articles in the Connecting area of the site that may also be of interest.
(Last updated on March 30, 2021)