Phoenix Song began as a small initiatory religious witchcraft coven in Minneapolis, Minnesota in the spring of 2008. After two long-distance moves in five years, I settled just northwest of Boston as of May of 2015.
As of January 2020, Phoenix Song consists of me (Jenett), one other initiate, and three Dedicants (learning about the tradition and religious witchcraft.)
If you’re interested in the group, I’m glad to talk to you (if it seems like there’s a possible fit after you read this site) but anticipate it would be early summer 2020 before starting another round of teaching and early group work.
We currently meet on Saturdays approximately every two weeks for about 3 hours. Our gatherings include class time, and celebrations for the Sabbats (and in the months without a Sabbat, a full or new moon ritual.) Timing is coordinated between all the people involved.
The pages on this site are designed for people to learn more about what I can offer, answer some common or important questions, and provide information on the next steps in the process of seeing if we’re a good fit for working together.
I suggest starting at the top of the following list and working your way down (these links are also in the sidebar, to help.)
- A brief history of the tradition I practice and my own background
- Answers to some common questions about group work
- A page on initiatory and coven work and what I look for in prospective students
- Review the membership process page so you understand the steps involved.
- The accessibility notes page has important information about how I work best, and also asks about what you might need in order to work with me.
- Still interested? Please read and follow the directions about sending a letter of introduction.
As always, please let me know if you have any questions.
[Last updated: January 2020]