This page is an index of various writings I've done. Some are essays, some are rambles, some are rants.
My Pagan-related writing has all moved to my subsite: Limen: Thoughts from the Threshold . If you want to go straight to the essay section, follow this link.
Note: Writings are under revision due to the site move. If there's a piece that you'd like to see reappear on the site, drop me a note, please.
Polyamory | Online communication | Library stuff
Thoughts and comments related to polyamory:
- A dangerous misperception: Regarding a common complaint about failed polyamorous relationships.
- Someone I Know Is Polyamorous: What does that mean? :: A guide to some practical aspects of knowing someone who is polyamorous. [Not updated much since the original writing, but please let me know if you'd like to see updates]
Online communication and community thoughts:
- How to make online discussion groups work for you: Some ideas
- "But it's my poetic license!" : Thoughts on why some 'creative' writing formats just don't work in online discussion.
- Thoughts on writing style: Thoughts on tone and wording in online discussion.
- "It's only online" My rant on why online is *also* Real Life and should be treated that way.
- How to make your librarian happy : Some thought s on behavior in libraries.
Main site index | Site changes
Last updated: June 2, 2004